How do I replace my AirPod with a new one?
What to Know
- Place the replacement AirPod in the case with your other AirPod, and close the lid.
- Open the lid, press and hold the setup button, and place the case near your iPhone with the AirPods still inside.
- Your replacement AirPod must match the model and firmware version of your other AirPod.
Can you replace one AirPod?
If one or both of your AirPods or Charging Case need replacement because of physical damage, you can replace each damaged item for an out-of-warranty fee. If your AirPods are covered by AppleCare+ for Headphones, you’ll pay only an AppleCare+ service fee per incident.
What if I lost 1 AirPod?
Apple charges $69 for a replacement AirPod and $59 for a replacement standard Charging Case, regardless of whether or not the AirPods are under warranty. Costs for a Wireless Charging Case are slightly different, with Apple charging $69 for an out-of-warranty repair and $79 to replace a lost one.
How do I Find My lost AirPod?
The maps on the Find My app and iCloud website will show a location for one AirPods earbud at a time. If you only need to locate one earbud but not the other, locate the AirPod you have on the map and then place it inside the case. Refresh the map, and it will now share information on the missing earbud.
How do I Find My lost AirPod in my house?
This will work whether or not you have the case, and even if you lost only one.
- Open the Find My app on your iPhone.
- Select the Devices tab on the bottom.
- Select your AirPods.
- Now tap “Play Sound.”
- Your AirPods will begin chirping — follow the sounds of the chirps until you find them.
How much is a single AirPod?
Yes, single AirPods can be purchased through Apple. At the time of publication, a single AirPod costs $69, and a single AirPod Pro costs $89.
Why has my left AirPod stopped working?
Check the microphone and speaker mesh on each AirPod. If you see any debris, clean your AirPods using the guidelines in this article, and see if that fixes the issue. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Balance, and make sure the balance is set in the middle.