How to Create New Codes on Your Gatehouse Lock
- Press and hold the SET button for a few seconds until the lock flashes red and beeps twice.
- Enter your Programming Code and press the Lock button. Next, enter 20 (2 and 0) and press the Lock button.
- Enter a new User Code (4 to 6-digit number) and press the Lock button.
How do you program a gatehouse electronic deadbolt?
Changing the Programming Code on a Gatehouse Single-Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt
- Enter the existing Programming Code (the one you want to change) and press the GATEHOUSE button.
- Press key 4 on the keypad and then press the GATEHOUSE button.
- Enter a new Programming Code (4 digits) and press the GATEHOUSE button.
How do I reset the code on my electronic door lock?
What to Do
- Step 1: Remove the faceplate and turn it over. For mechanical digital door locks, this is the procedure. …
- Step 2: Press the C button while changing the code of your lock. What is this? …
- Step 3: Put back the faceplate and test your new code. Take note of your new code so you won’t forget it.
How do I program my electronic door lock?
So here’s how to do that:
- Press and hold the SET button until you hear a beep before releasing it.
- Enter your current Master Code and press the Lock button.
- Press 2, 0, and then press the Lock button.
- Now enter a new User Code (4-6 digits) and then press the Lock button.
- That’s all about adding a new User Code.
How do you program a keypad lock?
Youtube quote: Number pause until the Schlage button blinks three times and you hear three beeps then enter the same four-digit number again to confirm.
How do you unlock a gatehouse deadbolt?
Remove one battery and then press and hold the SET button. While still holding the SET button, put the battery back. Now release the SET button. If the green LED illuminates and the lock beeps twice, then the factory settings have been successfully restored.
How do I change my 4 digit Schlage lock code without programming code?
Press and hold the outside Schlage button. While holding the Schlage button, reconnect the batteries and release the button afterward. This will reset the lock.
How do I change the 4 digit code on my Schlage keypad?
How to Change the 4 Digit Code on a Schlage Lock?
- Step 1: Press the Schlage button and number 1 at the same time.
- Step 2: Enter your new four-digit code.
- Step 3: Re-enter your new code.