10 man community scrims

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

FAHUDEE

So, we had a 10 man community scrim today - which well if u ask safari went pretty good and everyone had some fun :).
I'm happy to organise these again and thought maybe we could do it every saturday evening or something
What do u guys think?

IlanZ

It was nice, a lot of fun , next time try to not troll and go all to b site on cache :).

OP
FAHUDEE

FAHUDEE

IlanZ said:
It was nice, a lot of fun , next time try to not troll and go all to b site on cache :).
haha sorry about that - safari told us about this pyramid thing and it kinda failed xD.

J4mi3 said:
Lots of fun ahhaha
Hahah thanks Jamie, u guys from office got one up on us on mirage today. Beware though I may make another scrim tonight and retakes is coming for revenge ;DDD
<3

Kali

FAHUDEE said:
IlanZ said:
haha sorry about that - safari told us about this pyramid thing and it kinda failed xD.

J4mi3 said:
Lots of fun ahhaha
Hahah thanks Jamie, u guys from office got one up on us on mirage today. Beware though I may make another scrim tonight and retakes is coming for revenge ;DDD
<3
Oioi don't forget me. I'll help.

This idea seems alright. Rather have bhop though

OP
FAHUDEE

FAHUDEE

Kali said:
FAHUDEE said:
IlanZ said:

J4mi3 said:
Lots of fun ahhaha
<3
Oioi don't forget me. I'll help.

This idea seems alright. Rather have bhop though
haha happy to inv u if u add me back (I accidentally removed everyone).
we dont use zu servers for it tho - i just inv everyone to pop flash and we do it using that.