150 Hour Reward For Guards | Bad Boi Jamie

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

J4mi3

New Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2016
Messages
233
Points
0
Age
21
Location
UK
I was thinking that guards should get some sort of reward once they hit 150 hours on a ZU server(Like with regular players).I think it'll be a good idea because it'd encourage Guards to be more active on the ZU servers!
Please tell me if this is a good idea or not:)
 

BlóòdyKiller™

New Member
Joined
May 15, 2016
Messages
183
Points
0
Age
29
Location
France
Against it, if guards, who decide to apply, are really motivated to be more involved, they can apply for admin.
They applied for guards, they engaged themselves to be active on their server, they don't have to be "rewarded".

By the way, Cooky should add something : only counting hours for people who are actually PLAYING.
Didn't see it too much but it may happen that people only stay in spectator for days and therefore increase drastically the number of hours spent on ZE to get vip faster.
 

Barneveld

New Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
48
Points
0
I thought that only Admins have the privillege of staying afk in spectator for days.

Others get kicked automatic?
 

Sky

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
6
Points
0
Age
22
I think it's a good idea!.

BlóòdyKiller™ said:
Against it, if guards, who decide to apply, are really motivated to be more involved, they can apply for admin.
They applied for guards, they engaged themselves to be active on their server, they don't have to be "rewarded".

By the way, Cooky should add something : only counting hours for people who are actually PLAYING.
Didn't see it too much but it may happen that people only stay in spectator for days and therefore increase drastically the number of hours spent on ZE to get vip faster.
The think is Bloody for GUARD you apply its free ADMIN is not you pay per month you get VIP whit it and you get rights.
 

BlóòdyKiller™

New Member
Joined
May 15, 2016
Messages
183
Points
0
Age
29
Location
France
Having a free possibility t get rights is already rare in ZE communities nowadays, if you want to get more, you pay, ain't this much lol.
 

Sky

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
6
Points
0
Age
22
BlóòdyKiller™ said:
Having a free possibility t get rights is already rare in ZE communities nowadays, if you want to get more, you pay, ain't this much lol.
Bloody Not everyone can pay even if it is not that much!.
 

BlóòdyKiller™

New Member
Joined
May 15, 2016
Messages
183
Points
0
Age
29
Location
France
Servers cost money, therefore some options are made for people who can pay.
If they can't, well they don't get it.

Do you go inside a shop and ask for a toy whereas you can't pay for it? Same here.
 

Sky

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
6
Points
0
Age
22
BlóòdyKiller™ said:
Servers cost money, therefore some options are made for people who can pay.
If they can't, well they don't get it.

Do you go inside a shop and ask for a toy whereas you can't pay for it? Same here.
Bloody where not talking about a idea for admin's  where talking about a Reward for guards. guards  put time and stuff in it i think guards should get a little reward for there work on 150 hours and 150 hours is alot i don't really see the problem of guards getting a reward on 150 hours!.
 

Cooky

Member
Founder
Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
623
Points
16
Age
29
Location
The Netherlands
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
What would be suitable? Guards already have more privileges over normal players (read: admin rights and store stuff).
If Guards want more, they can apply for Admin... which is ONLY 4 euro and it includes VIP. That basically means Admin rights are just 1 euro, since VIP is 3 euro. Compared to the 140 euro I need to pay each month to keep this community alive...it's almost free! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top