200 Hour reward?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

FAHUDEE

I noticed that a lot of people have a lot of credits unused because they don't have anything special in the store to buy. I'm not sure if this is possible but I was thinking maybe some accessory for players with 200 hours + could be added. At 150 u get free vip at 200 a cool new accessory. Thoughts?

Rebbo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We have already alot of accesories and I don't know if there are alot more available to add...
But I like the idea and maybe we could put it for 250 or 300 hours.

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
There is no obligation to buy anything with credits. If you do not want to use the credits or do not want to spend, do not have to do that. No matter how many hours you have.

I would suggest players models. But I know that many players do not like it and most people call it pay2win.

Snissel

I have always liked different player models, but I am sure a lot of people are going to complain about the variety of hitboxes it brings with these models.
But I really like the idea of getting more different rewards the more hours you play.

J4mi3

Would have to assign source ban groups, would be some hassle for Cooky I think.

Snissel

In my opinion, the tag ZU:member doesn't really fit the amount of time played, 250 hours is a lot of time and I think another tag would be better.
On the other hand, I can't really come up with a better tag.

OP
FAHUDEE

FAHUDEE

I quite like Twinky's idea of ZU:Veteran etc if it would be possible. But considering the fact that 1k hours is a LOT of time I think maybe 250 should be veteran and 500 could then be called master. With 1K still being legend. If this would be annoying to deal with it is not necessary cooky

Snissel

I agree with Fahudee, Veteran would fit the 250 hours more.
If it is even a possibility.
Maybe a stupid question, but would that tag in-game mean that our tag as admin/guard would go away or like having 2 tags.

Bot ronnie

Admin
Ow nice idea fad. Yhea i think a tag would be cool. Maybe like a clantag that you can wear everywhere. Thats pretty style imo....

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Nice idea, maybe also suggest colors for each tag?

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I like the idea but a nametag for those things is probably not possible because of how sourcemod works.

Status
Not open for further replies.