A little suggestion.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

IlanZ

I would like to extend the mp_maxrounds from 15 to 30, I find it necessary because it's annoying to switch maps every 5-7 mins,also if we like the currently map that we are playing, and after 5-7 mins the map changes, it's kinda sad for us. (for that maybe add an option to vote to extend the currently map for +15 rounds or something like that would be nice.

FAHUDEE

IlanZ said:
I would like to extend the mp_maxrounds from 15 to 30, I find it necessary because it's annoying to switch maps every 5-7 mins,also if we like the currently map that we are playing, and after 5-7 mins the map changes, it's kinda sad for us. (for that maybe add an option to vote to extend the currently map for +15 rounds or something like that would be nice.
I see why you would want this and it does seem like a good idea - only 2 problems: 
Firstly people would have to wait much longer in spectator mode without maps switching.
Maps would simply be overplayed - way too much time would be spent on just d2

OP
IlanZ

IlanZ

FAHUDEE said:
IlanZ said:
I see why you would want this and it does seem like a good idea - only 2 problems: 
Firstly people would have to wait much longer in spectator mode without maps switching.
Maps would simply be overplayed - way too much time would be spent on just d2
1. 2 People will wait longer yeah, but atleast the 10 people who waited to play on the server, will get more fun and not getting annoyed. 10 players is more than 2 (10>2)
2. maybe guards should get an access to do votemap, so if the map will be overplayed, the guards will change it. I dont really know, but we can try to solve it.

OP
IlanZ

IlanZ

Cooky said:
I like your idea, however... it's good as it is right now. As for the permission to do a votemap, nope.. Guard is still limited.
Ok for the votemap permission, but about the 15 rounds, for me it's very annoying to change maps every couple of mins. maybe there are some more people who getting annoyed , so they perfer 30 rounds instead of 15.

Kali

I say 21 rounds.

It's a nice number first to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.