Admin/guard abuse from J (Jelle)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

paindjur

J (Jelle) has this whole evening (9th of March 2020), on the retake server, been very toxic towards me. Earlier today (at about 7pm Swedish time) I said that "I think he is a fatty" in voice chat with a very ironic voice and even stated that it was my opinion.

He will probably try to justify it by saying that I called him more names or such because that is what he said to me when I asked for an explanation when I got muted around 20:30 pm SWE time. He said specifically that I "called him a r*tard and a pussy". However, while I called him neither of these things, I did call him a "poosy" which in Swedish slang translates to a "coward or someone who can't stand for their actions". My exact words were "J, you are a poosy". I can understand why he thought he heard "pussy" but that simply isn't the truth. However, even though what I said, he THREATENED (not actually did it) to ban me for 1 day from the server, completely unjustified because in the rules it is clearly stated that chat toxicisty can only result in a mute/gag. He did gag me for 360 minutes (for reference that is 6 hours) but without any warning. He also gave the same treatment to Deadzone (with whom I've both screenshotted and copy pasted my chat with) except he kicked him twice. I'm not sure what he did to deserve it, but I was in the same team as him most of the game and he really didn't say much.

P4UL was also playing at the same time but I simply cannot think that he would agree with this, since he is appearantly close friends with 'J' in real life.

This is an exact copy paste and a screenshot from my chat with 'Deadzone', a regular on the retake server, when I asked him if he thought 'J' was abusing tonight.

[9:48 PM]
pain:
Do you think that J was abusing in retake?
It's for the report

[9:52 PM]
DeadZone:
yea
5ee551de37951425d302508bd24dffec.png

This is 'Dimi', another regular on the retake server, and his response when I asked him the same question in both text and picture form.

[10:08 PM]
pain:
Dimi, do you think that J was completely admin abusing? What did he do to you and why, and was it completely unjustified?

[10:09 PM]
4:3 with sg:
ehhh yeah he always does whenever p4ul isnt playin
he muted me and i didnt even use my mic
and he slays and slaps ppl for his own benefit eh and thats rlly it

c561cb7d4e337cae24cf04c60985baf7.png

This is my chat with n0ls, yet another regular from the retake server backing up not only my claims, but 'Deadzone's' and 'Dimi's'. (It's both in swedish and in english for your ease, however I will still link a screenshot so you can google translate it yourself if you do not believe me).

[10:19 PM]
pain:
men nols, tycker du att J admin abusar?

nOLS:
ja, inte alltid men ibland tycker jag att han går över gränsen.
Med mutes och sånt

pain:
But n0ls, do you think that J is admin abusing?

nOLS:
Yes, not always but sometimes I think he goes over the lines, with mutes and such'

Screenshot for reference:

My chat with peppa, yet another regular on the retake server:

Yours sincerely
Ebbe 'pain' C.

Steam links to everyone mentioned in this post:
J:

Deadzone:

P4UL:

nOLS:

Dimi:

Peppa:

pain:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/paindjur/

Last edited:

lil J

Dear Pain, Deadzone, Dimi, Nols and Peppa

Firstly I want to mention there have been 3 times I have been abusing. Those 3 times were me slapping people for fun and not for not playing the objective. For this I want to say sorry to Gio, Tita and Sulo which were the people being slapped by me. Furthermore I want to clarify that I have never been abusing on anyone else. If there are some people that have been ignoring the server rules it's you guys (Pain, Deadzone, Dimi, Nols and Peppa) so ofcourse you guys are mad at me and want to target me, but unless you come with evidence (which is impossible since I warned all of you) I will keep warning you guys and punish if needed. I also want to mention that I have warned you multiple times and I didn't threaten with a 1 day ban. My exact words were : "You should be happy I gagged you.. I could have banned you 3 times already today" which was very true. In the case of Dimi he mic spams a lot and gets muted for that. If he isn't singing he still mic spams with his music from his boxes and yes he gets warned. I find it sad to see that you guys think that I'm abusing towards you guys, when I just haven't done that. The only people I have abused on were Gio, Tita and Sulo and luckily they now know it was for a joke, I've said sorry to them and I also got punished for it by P4UL.

If there are more questions you can just ask me and hereby I want to end this

Best regards,
J