Admin/Guard Apply

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali

Should have a decent esea or faceit or mm rank. Or decent skill. 
Mg2 + imo

You don't want staff going around falsely accusing people of hacks.

FAHUDEE

If u knew the number of silvers who would have banned me rn u would understand why this matters

IlanZ

Actually there are some trolling people, like me, I used to be a global elite but it's boring, so i'm mge because I want to play with my friends too (their ranks are low). so the rank system is not important.

OP
Kali

Kali

IlanZ said:
Actually there are some trolling people, like me, I used to be a global elite but it's boring, so i'm mge because I want to play with my friends too (their ranks are low). so the rank system is not important.
Do u not read.

It also says people who display high skill ingame.

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Kali said:
IlanZ said:
Do u not read.

I am LEM in matchmaking but in the d2 server me and my friends basically try to zeus everyone, that is not really showing high skill but I am still LEM

OP
Kali

Kali

P4UL said:
Kali said:
IlanZ said:
Do u not read.

I am LEM in matchmaking but in the d2 server me and my friends basically try to zeus everyone, that is not really showing high skill but I am still LEM
"MM Rank"

"Lem"

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Kali said:
P4UL said:
Kali said:
IlanZ said:
Do u not read.

"MM Rank"

"Lem"
Yes but maybe there are people who do the same thing in the d2 server and in mm, they troll in both but they are high skill, I know there are people out there, I'm not saying there are many.

OP
Kali

Kali

P4UL said:
Kali said:
P4UL said:
Kali said:
IlanZ said:
Do u not read.

"MM Rank"

"Lem"
Yes but maybe there are people who do the same thing in the d2 server and in mm, they troll in both but they are high skill, I know there are people out there, I'm not saying there are many.
Then they're cunts for pissing about.

Cooky said:
What about people like me? Never played MM, but playing CS before you all were even born.. :p
You're quite high in the leafeboard for d2 no?

Status
Not open for further replies.