Awp for VIPS on Retakes servers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JACSGO

In my opinion its fine that only Vips have access to the AWP but the thing bothers me is that it should be an option wether you always get it just sometimes or you completely dont get it .The system right now is kind of broken , vips can take as many awps as they want/drop as many as they want and can even take an awp mid round which shouldnt be possible.So in my opinion a system where vips can choose if they want it -everytime - sometimes - or if they just dont want the awp would be better than a system where the vips can take the awp as soon as they write AWP in the chat and everytime they want.So i think if vips write awp in the chat a menu would pop up and they could choose wether they should get the awp everytime just sometimes or not.

best regards
-Julien-

(repost from Retakes)

Snissel

The VIPS pay for the ability to choose the awp, some prefer to play with the rifle first, and then in the middle of the round decide to get the awp, they should have the ability to do this.
I have been playing retakes for quite some time now, and I have never personally experienced a whole team having the awp.
If they decide to drop the awp for a couple of teamamtes, they should be able to in my opinion.