Bhop Noscope server suggestion

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

luuk

Hello Cooky, ZUstaff and the whole ZU community

I have been playing on this server dont hate me for it cuz its a none ZU server, but its a noscope bhop server and its really fun. Bassicly what you need to do is bhop around and kill each other. you can stand still to get a better accuracy or be lucky and get an insane shot up high in the air or with an insane speed. If this server is going to be created i can help you to get the right plugins and Cooky if you wanna see how it works your self ill show you

Well everyone i hope you like my idea

This was youre Guard Luuk and ill catch yah later

Rebbo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sounds fun and a good idea! I hope that we can add another fun server to our community.

Gardisto

Staff member
Manager
I really love playing noscope bhop and I'd love to be able to play it on the ZU servers, so you've got my support

J4mi3

Sounds like a good server suggestion, although I would personally prefer something where you could scope in, or maybe be able to purchase the ability to scope in from !store(if it's possible).And where you could also buy auto Bunny hop from the store.

Rebbo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
J4mi3 said:
Sounds like a good server suggestion, although I would personally prefer something where you could scope in, or maybe be able to purchase the ability to scope in from !store(if it's possible).And where you could also buy auto Bunny hop from the store.
Wouldn't that be to much pay2win?

FAHUDEE

Rebbo said:
J4mi3 said:
I agree with Rebbo. People already rage way too much to me on retakes over not being able to use awp without paying. Also people who buy scope would just sit in long range and camp :/

J4mi3

If you have auto bunny hop(Not from the store, every player gets it), then it's quite easy to bunny hop over and no kill someone.With or without a scope, but the scope is not needed.Although on other successful servers, I've seen store items like that.On second thoughts it probably is too much.

FAHUDEE

Rebbo said:
J4mi3 said:
I agree with Rebbo. People already rage way too much to me on retakes over not being able to use awp without paying. Also people who buy scope would just sit in long range and camp :/

m0kx

Staff member
Admin
Website
steamcommunity.com
i personally think 1 Bhop Server is enough because there are many other fun Gamemodes  :) just my opinion but it's still a great idea!

Bot ronnie

Admin
Im personally not a fan of this gamemode but thats just my opinion and who am I :)

FAHUDEE

Well it depends imo. Do we have the capability for another server and does it cost more. I think if it costs more money to open a new one it may not be worth it

J4mi3

Well, B-HOP could still do with quite a bit of working on, if we were to release another server, I'd say wait until Christmas is over(Because that's when we're doing all our events).

LiS

Surf map with jail, weapon etc... (don't remember this mode's name) may be the solution?

hamsa214

i totally agree with luke its a great idea i play with him on the server sometime (i'm fucking trash ) +1 from me

hamsa214 said:
i totally agree with luke its a great idea i play with him on the server sometime (i'm fucking trash ) +1 from me

FAHUDEE

Surf map + jail break? I know jail break maps have surf modes etc in them but could you explain in a bit more detail lis :p

LiS

I didn't say jailbreak, just jail.
It's a surf map with weapon everywhere, and if you fall you end up in a jail and have to survive (Jail often can be openned from the outside to free your teammates.
Example of a map : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Gsk1Lzfqc
I took the first video I saw, don't judge me