Common Question.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
Hey, I was already asked more often, why with !Rules never something happens and the window does not open.
I have personally tested it and it's also explained in the chat.. You must make in console befor you join the Server > cl_disablehtmlmotd 0 < to open the window.
Why do not most people see this chat information? :huh:

↑watch the picture↑

Is it too unreadable?
Is it too confusing?
Is it just too complicated?
I dont know. :huh:

But you could put it more with COLOR. :idea:

I have already seen on some server you can not join, before you have not added cl_disablehtmlmotd 0. :idea:
I do not know how to set something at a server, but is perhaps also possible. :s

It would be nice if it would work for everyone because you say the players, she would like to do !rules in the chat to read the rules but then it does not work. Of course, you can not read the rules. :(
I try to explain the rules :angel: . But then they make fun of why the server has rules :dodgy: .  Rushing is not allowed or plays music or why only speak English on the server.
These are the rules :exclamation: . Of course, not everyone respects, but still get their punishment. ;)

Would it be somehow good to find a simple solution or make it more readable? :huh:

It can also be that only I see that as a problem. :s
Then, just tell me that :blush: , just I was asked more frequently how to do this, I've also created, 
bind " F7 " " say cl_disablehtmlmotd 0 befor you join the server ". :idea:

But whether this is read and also works, I do not know.

If I'm wrong, please tell me. :s
I just wanted to address it. :rolleyes:

T w I N k Y

I apologize for typing errors or grammatical errors. It's 23:40 I'm tired and my mother tongue is not English. I've tried my best. :heart:

:arrow: My ZU-Profile
:arrow: My Instagram-Profile
:arrow: My Steam-Profile

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'm pretty sure the text that comes in chat is from sourcemod and that it is not changable. What might be a good idea is that when you say !rules it just comes in chat, then everyone can see it and it is not hard to make.

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Cooky said:
Webshortcuts are broken every new update...
It is possible to make it so that the rules show up in chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.