Hello everyone

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pàll

Hi everyone,

I introduce myself, to be honest it's the first time that I take the time and the desire to make the effort to join a community on CS GO; Because the language barrier is not always simple I think.

But for once, I find a server that I like and where I want to stay and evolve; that's why I'm making this effort today because it's host to your community; to be honest I do not know yet if it is still active and if there are still some players on the one I play but I would see with time!
The server I play is your server surf, I'm only surfing outside rankeds that is why I do not think you'll meet me on others :)

To talk a little about myself, my name is Stéphane I'm 24 years old and I live in France (do not be afraid). I have a job machinist (pilot on automated installation, large industrial machines)! I am someone rather happy i try not to refuse anything in life, good ... bad ... it does not matter to me life is short it must have benefited.
I love going out, friends, girls, family .. like all of you i think; my passions are motocross, and videogames; I like to do a lot of things I'm a lot of people but if you really talk about passion I think I'm only two of them.
One thing I would love to do a long time ago (and I'll be soon, I hope so) would be skydive, solo and not binomial, small precision I love adrenaline I think this desire comes from there :)

Well ... I think you already know a lot about me ^^ little we will have the opportunity to meet ingame, good life to all.  :heart:

My profil : http://steamcommunity.com/id/PallH/

Lhaas

Owner
Welcome in the community. Do not hesitate to join our Discord server to see more active discussions if you are not in yet.
Et la touche française : bienvenue compatriote !