Infinite ammo

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barneveld

Hello,

If I'm right we have some servers where we have infinity ammo without reload? I thought the AWP and DM server. If I'm correct I see that we are using a custom script for that? Most of the time I see it working, but some times it bugs on a weapon.  

Meaby we can better use on those servers the default CS GO server command? "sv_infinite_ammo 1" is for infinite ammo without needing to reload. The reason it's not used on ZE servers is because it also gives unlimited nades. Since AWP and DM dont use that I think this command is great for the AWP / DM server?

Tell me what you guys think  ;)

Greats,
Barneveld

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
Barneveld said:
Hello,

If I'm right we have some servers where we have infinity ammo without reload? I thought the AWP and DM server. If I'm correct I see that we are using a custom script for that? Most of the time I see it working, but some times it bugs on a weapon.  

Meaby we can better use on those servers the default CS GO server command? "sv_infinite_ammo 1" is for infinite ammo without needing to reload. The reason it's not used on ZE servers is because it also gives unlimited nades. Since AWP and DM dont use that I think this command is great for the AWP / DM server?

Tell me what you guys think  ;)

Greats,
Barneveld
I never saw any bug with the ammo on the DM/AWP server. They both use the DM plugin, which automatically fills your clip when you killed someone.

OP
Barneveld

Barneveld

Ah okay, well I had some times a problem with it. Not much, like 2/5 times over 2 months, so I dont remb which server or weapon. thought only DM. Anny way, I could be wrong about it all ;)

Beside that, I also see players reloading automatic (used to do). If I'm correct that's not possible with the sv command.
I don't hink it's a bad thing, people just need to remb it's not needed ;)
I also understand it's not worth of changing since there are no problems then and its only a lot of work.

If I meet a problem with reload on the server I will report it
For now then this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.