obvious wallhacking and potential aimbot

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lodin03

https://steamcommunity.com/id/JamieFisher

Walks like a silver 1, aims perfectly through the wall, on their heads like a pro. What a joke lmao

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
ChriS\ said:
Cooky said:
Post in the right section please.
Maybe you should consider actually solving the problem instead of telling him to post it in the right section...
The 2 players with the most points on the server are cheaters...
Tezazuj, the guy who's currently nr1 on the server is just blatantly cheating with a brand new nonprime account  and already has 11hrs played on the server...
All it takes to solve this is this command: sv_prime_accounts_only 1
That is just a workaround and not a solution. The solution should be Valve taking action.

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
I'm not going to argue with you regarding this. It are MY servers indeed...

Oh, btw... if you want to be the smart guy, you already found this I guess: https://zombieunlimited.eu/showthread.php?tid=806&pid=4052#pid4052

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
[quote="ChriS']
Cooky said:

Oh, btw... if you want to be the smart guy, you already found this I guess: https://zombieunlimited.eu/showthread.php?tid=806&pid=4052#pid4052
Hes not responding...
Oh and btw, tezazuj the guy whos blatantly cheating on the retakes server has over 30hrs on the server without getting banned...
[/quote]

We can't be there 24/7 etc like we already said many times, so if there is a cheater and you are annoyed by it you can also consider recording them and sending the evidence to a staff members.

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
[quote="ChriS']
P4UL said:
ChriS\ said:
Cooky said:

Hes not responding...
Oh and btw, tezazuj the guy whos blatantly cheating on the retakes server has over 30hrs on the server without getting banned...
We can't be there 24/7 etc like we already said many times, so if there is a cheater and you are annoyed by it you can also consider recording them and sending the evidence to a staff members.
Do I have to repeat myself again..???
 sv_prime_accounts_only 1 doesnt even allow cheaters to join... And at least 50% of the nonprimes joining the server are cheating.. btw tezazuj is still not f*cking banned.. And rn there is a cheater called Samme-.- on the retakes server with private rank 2, free csgo and who is prefireing everyone...
Its ridiculous to let the players on the server take care of the cheater problem u have on YOUR server(s)...
[/quote]

We have already tested how many players on the server are prime and how many are non-prime, we found that almost 90% of the players on the servers are non-prime, and this is not just the amount of connects, also the time played by prime and non-prime players.

Ashur

This argument must end.
On the staff's side,you need to remove inactive staff and get new ones, espefialle retakes

Staff would be a solution for alot, someone who is at least available for the server unlike the current guards for example.
By their research it clearly is visible that prime only won't help

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
[quote="ChriS']
Ashur said:
This argument must end.
On the staff's side,you need to remove inactive staff and get new ones, espefialle retakes

Staff would be a solution for alot, someone who is at least available for the server unlike the current guards for example.
By their research it clearly is visible that prime only won't help
Prime only wont help? How long do u think will it take until  there are enough staffmember-applications so that u could get a decent amount of guards? And guards only have the rights to kick cheaters, an admin has to come to financially ban the cheater, and there arent that many people around who would play in order to be admin on such a server. You may be thinking that they could just text P4UL to ban the suspect, but the cheater tezazuj who is currently still ranked #1 on the server is still not banned although everyone knows he is blatantly cheating.. Even P4UL and cooky themselves know it but he isnt banned yet. And at least 50% of the nonprime players playing on the retakes server are either smurfs, which ruin the point-system or cheaters who are cheating more or less blatant.
[/quote]

If everyone knows he is hacking blatantly why not send us evidence of it? I have been online when he was and when I was spectating him he was not cheating. If I don't have proof I can't ban them. Also, we are working on a few features to allow guards to do a little more.

OP
L

Lodin03

What did I say, he is now vac-banned :p

ps: 1 year later, still cheaters in retake, with non-prime, rank1, brand new accounts.

nice.

Taken

Considering he was VAC banned on the 18th of February, there's no need to bring this thread back up, and we're still watching out for cheaters on all servers.