-Player Trails-

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

JACSGO

The Player Trails that you can buy in the store with credits are pretty unuseful because if you use them you have a disadventage because they work like a Shadow , so they are delayed behind your body.So if you walk into a corner , youre too late and an enemy player spots your Trails then your about to get prefired and then you probably die.

Another disatventage is that you can see the Player Trails through a smoke and then you can kill the enemy through the smoke although you shouldnt be able to see him.

I would be pleased if the Player Trails get fixed that they dont work like a shadow and cant be seen through a smoke anymore.

JA

OP
JACSGO

JACSGO

Cooky said:
Or just don't equip a trail then... problem solved! :) The behavior of these trails can not get customized in the way you want...
I know , but the thing is , why would anyone equip them anyway then?!I would rather fix it or take them out of the store, if someone doesnt know about this and buys then RIP CREDITS.

Status
Not open for further replies.