Point system

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

So I know i am not a guard or admin or anything but I play regularly so i have some ideas which can make the server improve.
I think it should be enhanced like this :
- Round win points HS points Killstreak points should stay
-For every kill u should get a certain amount of points and lose the same points when you die.
- I think having someone kill a regular and get 10 points ( i made this up ) but get killed by a new player and loses 25 and this is IMO unfair.
- I have more ideas but I wanna start off slow.
:) ty for reading  :p

LiS

We can't really change this system. And it is adjusted so that it will be hard for top player to stay at the top, and easy for new player to catch up with the top.
SO I don't think it's unfair.

OP
L

Luka

Alright I've never thought of that you are right!

FAHUDEE

I can see the points from both of you. However, being top player on both retakes servers I can definitely say that it is very very annoying to only get 2 points for most kills and always lose 25 or 23 - I think losing 25 is fair but maybe increase the points u get for each kill.
The points system is working well but we should maybe make it better for people who play alot but maybe aren't as skilled

Kali

No dont fuck with it when it's not broken.
When I was top on both retakes it was a challenge to stay top with orange behind me.

It's not broken if yiu can't stay 1 you don't deserve it

LiS

Plus as I said I don't think we can change it, it's the gameme system

Status
Not open for further replies.