Questions and suggestions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
I have a few questions to the ingame shop.
Can you add a shop items? (new nametags or rainbow color, etc)
Could one set the bullet laser also for normal user only for more credits for example 10000 credits?
Flashbang skins (maybe for VIP)?

So now I come to a topic, what a player has asked me.
It is hard for me to explain, but I try.
If you enter the server and change your setting with !guns.
For example, "use awp on"
You can then play the weapon awp on the map that is currently running, for example am_tower_64.
So now the map changes to am_aztec_v6.
As soon as the map has been changed, the setting is deleted.
It seems as if the setting is not properly stored or recognized by the server.
This error is also with me.
So you have to re-enter the setting at every map change.
I hope you could understand me.
(Thanks bot_ronnie for help)
I add here too! The error also happened with shop items.
For example, you buy a hat and arm it out. As soon as the map changes, he gets indignant and you have to put the hat back on again. (Bit annoying)
[It is not with every item and does not always happen!]

So we come to the next point of my list.
I try to explain it again as easily and intelligibly as possible.
I start it with an example:
I am playing on the server just as usual.
Now a new player for example
bot_ronnie enters the server.
Once
bot_ronnie enters the server, he is assigned a random player to watch.
Ronnie looks at me now and something happens which I can not quite explain.
As soon as he watches me the Charactar is standing and can not move anymore.
Only when the bot ronnie the player changes can I move again.
This is a mistake very often to the unnecessary death.
I hope you could understand me.

Next point: !gift (name) (amount)
i test this commant with bot_ronnie with my own credits, thanks for helping ronnie. i make !gift bot_ronnie 500 and try to send him some credits, to it doesn't work. The blank between his name makes the command error. bot_ronnie must rename his name to ronnie the i try it with !gift ronnie 500 and he get the credits. I just want to say that once you have a blank in the name has no credits can be given. I think this is also a mistake.
Next point deals with invisible weapons:
It can sometimes happen that your weapon is invisible at the beginning of the round.
why is that? Once you change your weapon, w
ill the weapon invisible. Only when you die will it be visible again.
This error can be caused by the !ws plugin. (
But I am not sure.) 
I had this mistake often. (I would like to record it in a video, but my computer is too bad, I'm sorry.)

Now ask for the !help:
I find that the command !help should display all commands.
Whats missing?
!ws ( for changing skins not all people now this(i know they can ask in chat for it))
!res ( for turn off the sounds)
!gift (name) (amount)
[If there are more commands missing. Can one also supplement this.]

Small question between: How does it look at with 128 Tick server is it possible?
I come back to the ingame shop: you can choose as VIP user grenades and smoke grenades skins but it is not possible to get grenades and smoke grenades on the 1vs1 server. Only flashbangs are possible, there is no skin.
I will continue to be vigilant and look for errors.
I thank once again bot_ronnie for the support.

I apologize for spelling mistakes and grammar errors.
I hope you could understand everything.
I am writing this text already 2 hours, hope the time has paid off.

T w I N k Y

My Infobox:

bot_ronnie's Infobox:

J4mi3

Thanks for the questions!

For the shop questions, the whole store is getting repriced/revamped soon so some changes should be in place.

!ws, !res and !gift Can also totally be added to !help.

As for the part about the hat unequipping, I don't think that is fixable.

I hope some of the others can help with the other questions, as I can't look into them at the moment!

OP
TwINkY7298

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
Thank you, that you read it Jamie, it does not have to be treated all at once it is a listing of things that I and bot_ronnie are noticed and the server better could make.

T w I N k Y

Bot ronnie

Admin
Hey, i just want to add and say that me and twinky really want to improve the server by reporting these little bugs to make the conditions on the server just way better to play on. Also me and twinky put some time in this to get al of them togheter, i hope u will do something with it and we will keep our eyes out for them bugs and player demands much love to my friend twinky i hope i can work more with him on the server in the futur.

OP
TwINkY7298

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
Bot ronnie said:
Hey, i just want to add and say that me and twinky really want to improve the server by reporting these little bugs to make the conditions on the server just way better to play on. Also me and twinky put some time in this to get al of them togheter, i hope u will do something with it and we will keep our eyes out for them bugs and player demands much love to my friend twinky i hope i can work more with him on the server in the futur.
Thats right bot_ronnie. thanks for reading.

T w I N k Y

J4mi3

Pretty much all of these bugs have been known about for a while, just nothing has been done about it.

Lhaas

Owner
As you said for the gift command. The use is !gift <player> <amount> so if you put a name with space, it considers the space as the second input, amount. I don't think it is possible to solve that.
A way is to use the id of the player (found with the status command in console), then you write sm_gift #1244 200 for example.

Or if there is only one player online with the beginning of BOT, so you can use !gift BOT <amount>

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
Cooky

1. We are changing the store soon, indeed.
2. When does it happen? Our databases are stored in the USA, so they might not response due to the delay.
3. Saw that happening 2 times on our Office server as well. Need to search what that problem would be.
4. !gift is explained by Lhaas already.
5. True, might be !WS and there is no real fix yet. Try to change weapon with "q".
5. I can make a !help page for all servers if needed. !help in the Arena server is from the 1vs1 plugin itself.
6. 128TICK is possible if players really want to.
7. I will search for flashbang skins.

I will check all the things. Thanks for your input!