-Random map changing (without admin) -

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JACSGO

I am playing on Retakes 1 and the map changed to Assault which isnt thought so you spawn in the spawn - also theres another bug where 2 players are stuck in eachother and then you cant move if this happens.

FAHUDEE

I think this was my fault - I was trying to slay an Afk guy whilst having a huge lag spike and somehow As assault is the first option on the map change after spamming my key it changed

OP
JACSGO

JACSGO

FAHUDEE said:
I think this was my fault - I was trying to slay an Afk guy whilst having a huge lag spike and somehow As assault is the first option on the map change after spamming my key it changed
Xd Could be the reason but why is there a "map change option" for Assault when its not thought for being a retakes map ? pls fix

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
Cooky

JACSGO said:
FAHUDEE said:
Xd Could be the reason but why is there a "map change option" for Assault when its not thought for being a retakes map ? pls fix
That's because each update Valve pushes their stock maps to our servers... ;)