Rewards for points | ZE SERVER

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

J4mi3

My Idea/Suggestion

My idea is to add monthly rewards for the three people who have the most points, and to reset the points every month.

Why It Could Work

It could encourage people to play on the server more, to get the rewards, and it could add a sense of competition onto the server!

LiS

The problem is that point are useless on ze and people will abuse of some technics to earn more (like leaving/join the server to be zombie at start, killing themself to avoid being kill by someone else etc..) just look at bloody, do you think he made those points in a legit way? xD

Sinon

Who has the most points? That doesn't really work because its the same people at the top most of the time.
Most Improved doesn't work because the people who are lower on the leaderboard get more points for killing people and lose less points for dying.
Unless i don't understand something (Please correct me), I think that this doesn't work.

OP
J4mi3

J4mi3

LiS said:
The problem is that point are useless on ze and people will abuse of some technics to earn more (like leaving/join the server to be zombie at start, killing themself to avoid being kill by someone else etc..) just look at bloody, do you think he made those points in a legit way? xD
Maybe, points could be made harder to get, who knows, just an idea :D

LiS

You did use them, some admins/owners probably remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.