Shop Item's Error (FIX)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
Hello community. some players have a problem with the server item's  in the shop. Like hats or trails.
They see only a big error. (I have no screenshot because it does not occur with me.)
But it certainly looks like this. 

I have tried to explain it to some players, but it is not always easy to explain the 100% right.
So I explain it here. 

To get all the content for the server, you must delete all previously downloaded files.
You must close Cs:Go for all subsequent points.

• 1. Go to the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo (For me it is the way.) Should be different with you, then search "Counter-Strike Global Offensive" in your memory.
  • 2. You must now see some folders. >Watch here<
  • 3. The folders you need to delete, I've selected for you. >Watch here<
  • 4. You should not have looked at the picture. Then delete the folders: materials and modelsIf you have Map errors then delete also your maps folder.
  • 5. Now you go to Steam.
  • 6. Search in your list csgo.
  • 7. Right click on csgo.
  • 8. You go to Settings, then on local files and run "check for files".
  • 9. After you have done this, you can start csgo and join the server, then all files should be downloaded.
  • 10. You should now have downloaded all the files.
Why does this happen?
If you defrag your computer, it can be that files are moved and then they can not work properly or read.
With a CS:GO update everything is possible ;)
If you have complaints with csgo, share it with the steam support with pleasure. ;)

Steam Support
They are happy about your opinion ;)

Hope I could help you with the problem.

Should I have said something wrong, please tell me. :s
I just wanted to address it. :rolleyes:

T w I N K Y

I apologize for typing errors or grammatical errors. My mother tongue is not English. I've tried my best. :heart:

:arrow: My ZU-Profile
:arrow: My Instagram-Profile
:arrow: My Steam-Profile

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Never heard of anyone having this error before, but good that you post a fix for the people who have it. BTW, if you have any other errors steam support is not the best option, it takes ~4 weeks for them to respond and if it has to do with plugins or anything to do with sourcemod they can't help you because they didnt make it. The best option is to google the error or to ask someone who might know the answer (most of our staff members know fixes for errors and otherwise they can ask other staff members)

OP
TwINkY7298

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
@paul With the steam support was sarcasm;)
I had since yesterday 3 times the problem the other told me that they have a big error with me.
My Hat is Pedobear
My Trails is Doublerainbow