Smurfette - Walls and bhops

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
Name: Smurfette
SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:196605225
Server:       Eu retakes 2
Reason: Constantly prefiring odd angles and even killing through smoke
Proof: I cant video on my pc because the files just dont open or save and I dont know how to fix it - imo the proof is that literally everyone thinks he hacks. I told an admin "FAHUDEE" but he told me that he cant do anything about it and that i should come to the site. Its useless that you guys cant get ur admins to deal with it without me having to make a post - Im sorry to be rude but Smurfette is simply ruining the game.
 

FAHUDEE

New Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
222
Points
0
I understand that ur mad but I already said that for anything to happen u need video proof - btw u should sign up with ur real steam name (if ur who I think u are considering the fact that u had msg'd me that u would make a post b4 saying im a shit admin and unfriending me :/)
I know that a lot of people think he hacks but what can we do without proof :/
 

FAHUDEE

New Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
222
Points
0
Already told you - without proof nothing can be done - i understand that he is fishy with his low hours etc but how can we be sure he is hacking - where is the proof? A lot of u have been adding me telling me that I have to ban him and that i'm being "a shit admin on a shit server" letting him hack.
Just wanted to say why I didnt help you directly and instead made you come to the site
 

Kali

New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
71
Points
0
I don't hack.

Every smac ban has been due to bhop bugging not hacks.

I player with barneveld infact played with cooky tonight and played all night today yet you're the only guy who complains.

If you think in hacking go for it but until you play along side me you're say has no matter
 
OP
A

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
Kali said:
I don't hack.

Every smac ban has been due to bhop bugging not hacks.

I player with barneveld infact played with cooky tonight and played all night today yet you're the only guy who complains.

If you think in hacking go for it but until you play along side me you're say has no matter
Firstly, Ur telling me that only u - someone who is very fishy already has been the only guy to have SMAC bug out even though it's a very well formed anti cheat. Secondly I checked ur profile and ur part of a group called oracle cheat - before u leave it don't worry I took a pic. Also I have played with and against U and U seem to always know where people are - don't tell me shit about "gamesense" with ur 33 hours.
there is no way SMAC just bugged out on U by coincidence. I can't believe that I just read that u may get guard - A HACKER WILL HAVE GUARD LMAO
 

Cooky

New Member
Founder
Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
623
Points
0
Age
28
Location
The Netherlands
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
Let's quote again...

SourceMod Anti-Cheat » AutoTrigger Detector
Detects cheats that automatically press buttons for players. Mainly referring to these types of cheats:
•BunnyHop - Player holds down +jump and continues to jump repeatedly.
•Auto-Fire - Player holds down +attack and fires semi-auto weapons as if they were full-auto.

Many cheats come with these features enabled by default which could make them quite common to catch. The detections should be immune to natural human behaviour, but may be triggered by players using advanced scripts and aliases. A player binding their mousewheel to buttons should not trigger a detection.
Well to make it simple:
Jump with space bar = 1 scroll per jump
Jump with mousewheel = more scroll (~5-10).
Doing 5 scroll is like pressing the spacebar 5 time before landing on the ground. But you surely know it's not possible.
So with the mouseweel, it's easier to get a scroll at the same time you touch the ground, or few milliseconds later.

SMAC is Sourcemod Anti Cheat, the anti cheat developped by Sourcemod team (= those who made most of the plugins on every servers). It has many modules for different cheats (wallhack, aimbot, triggerbot,bhop script, autofire, sv_cheats violation and more).

A normal bhopper with an average of 5 scrolls cant be banned.

A scripter get about 20 scroll for every jumps, or some people get like 40 scrolls per jump.
Smac will detect it, and ban (or not, it depend of the server setting).

A hacker get always the same amount of scrolls.
Most of the time it's 1 scroll per jump. But with 1 scroll, it's not possible to jump again everytime you land on the ground. Those hacks are configured to jump at the moment you touch the ground, allowing you to get much more speed.
 
OP
A

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
So ur telling me that he hit like 40 bhops legitly and therefore got banned - i doubt phoon ever did 40 lol let alone this guy. This literally shows that he must have at least a bhop script. He says it "bugged out" but I dont think that has happened to anyone else b4 lol - this guy defo didnt do 20 or 40 scrolls per jump and therefore surely it wasn't just a bug
 
OP
A

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
Cooky said:
It isn't a bug and I didn't say that.. SMAC is just working fine, which makes this ban fully legit..
Thank you for finally banning this hacker - its great to see u guys actually help out really fast.
Cant wait to tell my friends on retakes :D
 

Kali

New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
71
Points
0
AnarchyxSumo said:
Kali said:
I don't hack.

Every smac ban has been due to bhop bugging not hacks.

I player with barneveld infact played with cooky tonight and played all night today yet you're the only guy who complains.

If you think in hacking go for it but until you play along side me you're say has no matter
Firstly, Ur telling me that only u - someone who is very fishy already has been the only guy to have SMAC bug out even though it's a very well formed anti cheat. Secondly I checked ur profile and ur part of a group called oracle cheat - before u leave it don't worry I took a pic. Also I have played with and against U and U seem to always know where people are - don't tell me shit about "gamesense" with ur 33 hours.
there is no way SMAC just bugged out on U by coincidence. I can't believe that I just read that u may get guard - A HACKER WILL HAVE GUARD LMAO

I don't hack.

I dont think you understand, i got banned for having bunnyhop on surf, a server which has BHOP intergrated into it with a plugin so it has auto hop. Now explain how that isnt a glitch.

I joined oracleware last night, Oracleware.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo10rW-qoT4
A project my friend is working on, something in which i have no access to at all, nor does debian or missile. its some random guy we met online who we started to talk to.
 
OP
A

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
Kali said:
AnarchyxSumo said:
Kali said:
I don't hack.

Every smac ban has been due to bhop bugging not hacks.

I player with barneveld infact played with cooky tonight and played all night today yet you're the only guy who complains.

If you think in hacking go for it but until you play along side me you're say has no matter
Firstly, Ur telling me that only u - someone who is very fishy already has been the only guy to have SMAC bug out even though it's a very well formed anti cheat. Secondly I checked ur profile and ur part of a group called oracle cheat - before u leave it don't worry I took a pic. Also I have played with and against U and U seem to always know where people are - don't tell me shit about "gamesense" with ur 33 hours.
there is no way SMAC just bugged out on U by coincidence. I can't believe that I just read that u may get guard - A HACKER WILL HAVE GUARD LMAO

I don't hack.

I dont think you understand, i got banned for having bunnyhop on surf, a server which has BHOP intergrated into it with a plugin so it has auto hop. Now explain how that isnt a glitch.

I joined oracleware last night, Oracleware.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo10rW-qoT4
A project my friend is working on, something in which i have no access to at all, nor does debian or missile. its some random guy we met online who we started to talk to.
So why is everyone who plays on the surf server not banned. Did it just happen to be you again?
 

Kali

New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
71
Points
0
AnarchyxSumo said:
Kali said:
AnarchyxSumo said:
Kali said:
I don't hack.

Every smac ban has been due to bhop bugging not hacks.

I player with barneveld infact played with cooky tonight and played all night today yet you're the only guy who complains.

If you think in hacking go for it but until you play along side me you're say has no matter
Firstly, Ur telling me that only u - someone who is very fishy already has been the only guy to have SMAC bug out even though it's a very well formed anti cheat. Secondly I checked ur profile and ur part of a group called oracle cheat - before u leave it don't worry I took a pic. Also I have played with and against U and U seem to always know where people are - don't tell me shit about "gamesense" with ur 33 hours.
there is no way SMAC just bugged out on U by coincidence. I can't believe that I just read that u may get guard - A HACKER WILL HAVE GUARD LMAO

I don't hack.

I dont think you understand, i got banned for having bunnyhop on surf, a server which has BHOP intergrated into it with a plugin so it has auto hop. Now explain how that isnt a glitch.

I joined oracleware last night, Oracleware.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo10rW-qoT4
A project my friend is working on, something in which i have no access to at all, nor does debian or missile. its some random guy we met online who we started to talk to.
So why is everyone who plays on the surf server not banned. Did it just happen to be you again?
Cookys response to me asking if he thinks i hack: "I dont"

Shit happens and until you get actual proof that a SMFC is hacking against a gold nova 1 like yourself, I doubt you have any real evidence and are truly bad.
 
OP
A

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
Kali said:
AnarchyxSumo said:
Kali said:
AnarchyxSumo said:
Kali said:
I don't hack.

Every smac ban has been due to bhop bugging not hacks.

I player with barneveld infact played with cooky tonight and played all night today yet you're the only guy who complains.

If you think in hacking go for it but until you play along side me you're say has no matter
Firstly, Ur telling me that only u - someone who is very fishy already has been the only guy to have SMAC bug out even though it's a very well formed anti cheat. Secondly I checked ur profile and ur part of a group called oracle cheat - before u leave it don't worry I took a pic. Also I have played with and against U and U seem to always know where people are - don't tell me shit about "gamesense" with ur 33 hours.
there is no way SMAC just bugged out on U by coincidence. I can't believe that I just read that u may get guard - A HACKER WILL HAVE GUARD LMAO

I don't hack.

I dont think you understand, i got banned for having bunnyhop on surf, a server which has BHOP intergrated into it with a plugin so it has auto hop. Now explain how that isnt a glitch.

I joined oracleware last night, Oracleware.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo10rW-qoT4
A project my friend is working on, something in which i have no access to at all, nor does debian or missile. its some random guy we met online who we started to talk to.
So why is everyone who plays on the surf server not banned. Did it just happen to be you again?
Cookys response to me asking if he thinks i hack: "I dont"

Shit happens and until you get actual proof that a SMFC is hacking against a gold nova 1 like yourself, I doubt you have any real evidence and are truly bad.
2 things to say here.
Firstly if ur SMFC - take a screenshot of ur 33 hours acc and its SMFC rank - u need "real evidence"
also does shit only happen to u - thousands of people play on surf servers - not only zombie unlimited ones but also other ones with SMAC and they dont get banned - funny isn't it - out of thousands of people it happens to u twice.
U my friend should never buy a lottery ticket with the odds u get
 

FAHUDEE

New Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
222
Points
0
Let me just clear a few things up here
I messaged Kali like 10 mins ago and he did tell me that it was from the surf server and he Showed me that that was where the ban was from - I get that u all think he's fishy but Pls when it comes to SMAC banning people I think it should now be left to owners and founder - U don't need to argue a case anymore.
 
OP
A

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
FAHUDEE said:
Let me just clear a few things up here
I messaged Kali like 10 mins ago and he did tell me that it was from the surf server and he Showed me that that was where the ban was from - I get that u all think he's fishy but Pls when it comes to SMAC banning people I think it should now be left to owners and founder - U don't need to argue a case anymore.
Can u stop defending this guy - if I dont argue the case he will just get unbanned
 
OP
A

AnarchyxSumo

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Points
0
Guys wtf - he was on the server like 40 mins ago apparently - did u unban him even thought he was auto banned A SECOND TIME
 

Kali

New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
71
Points
0
AnarchyxSumo said:
Guys wtf - he was on the server like 40 mins ago apparently - did u unban him even thought he was auto banned A SECOND TIME
I've not been on all day lmao.
 

FAHUDEE

New Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
222
Points
0
Kali said:
AnarchyxSumo said:
Guys wtf - he was on the server like 40 mins ago apparently - did u unban him even thought he was auto banned A SECOND TIME
I've not been on all day lmao.
My friends say U were on again and ur not on the ban list....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top