Staff Feedback

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

J4mi3

The concept of this idea is fairly simple:
Each month a thread is created, that is available for everyone to give their feedback on the staff members, this idea is not for individually staff members, but for overall suggestions the ZU staff team!

Why should this be implemented?
Because one of the best ways, if not the best, to find out what is there to improve is to ask the community for their opinion regarding staff, However, If this suggestion does get implemented  I'd also suggest some sort of anti-swearing plugin to be added to the forums(specifically just the staff feedback threads) to avoid any toxic/flaming replies, the whole idea is to just help improve the community and make it a better place.

Thanks for reading!

FAHUDEE

I like the idea - however isn't this a bit similar to the guard/admin abuse
Also we could just implement along with the suggestions thread
Great thinking tho :)

BlóòdyKiller™

I'm up for the monthly feedback so people can tell us what are their ideas to improve the community, but against the stuff judging part.

OP
J4mi3

J4mi3

It's not specifically just for abuse, I actually have more to add to this post and need to reword a sentence or two at the start:)

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
Good idea, but I'm also against the "staff judging part"; we already have a section for that like FAHUDEE said. What would it look like? Every month a topic with some questions, or?

OP
J4mi3

J4mi3

Cooky said:
Good idea, but I'm also against the "staff judging part"; we already have a section for that like FAHUDEE said. What would it look like? Every month a topic with some questions, or?
Any questions or suggestions for the staff!

BlóòdyKiller™

Hm we already have a forum part named "Site/Gameserver Suggestions & Bugs", I don't think asking every month will change much, just my 2 cents tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.