This cannot be accepted!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debian

I find this disgraceful and hope this can be resolved as my friend is severely disabled.

http://imgur.com/a/Xu6Jb

FAHUDEE

are u joking - me and shred are really good friends - ur the one who flames him and gags him for no reason - he wants to make a post on it and possibly will

sorry if i offended u tho - he calls me a bellend and i call him a retard - never been a bad word imo - maybe earlier in the 2000's - not much anymore

shred

Tbh me and fahudee are good friends. We are just joking with each other. But why do u mute and permgag me for no reason. And u permmuted aswell for no reason. u can't make fun like fahudee can its only a game. And why do you flame people... there isnt a point in doing it

FAHUDEE

Furthermore ur neither an active guard nor polite one - I can get a few people to testify that U flame on voice chat a lot

Roefus

Debian used to be an steam friend of mine, but fahudee is a friend, and shred is a actual friend.
I'm trying not to flame alot in chat. But this afternoon shred got gagged and he pmed me "tell debian *********" So I said hey deb: ********** - shred. cus I don't care cause we're friends, right? I logged of later. To today logging in and not being able to chat, took me a while. But I figured I got perm gagged. so ya.
He is inactive, toxic and over reactions when making a joke?
(Yes he is inactive lmfao I barely see him online) (Just like most guards btw not trying to be mean or so, just truth)

Pho3n!x

Well. I've known both Fahudee, and Shred, for a while now. They are just having fun and tbh i do the same to both fahudee and shred. I cant see eny reson to why its not allowed to have fun on the server :)

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
Alright, let's get clear with you all.

1. Thanks Debian, but no need to make this topic public for all of our visitors. You already sent me a PM.. :)
2. FAHUDEE and Shred: You are not allowed to reply on this topic at all.
3. Debian gaged you, I made it a permanent mute this morning after seeing some of your chat conversations... which is really UNACCEPTABLE at all!!! I mean; REALLY!!! Swearing with words like "cancer" etc. is not tolerated at all. And I know, because I'm Dutch.. nufffff said, right? Same for Roefus. Don't even try to ask for any gag/mute unban. I should permanent ban you from the gameservers as well.

30 jan 2017 22:01:19 brudda can u stfu
30 jan 2017 22:01:23 ur another cancer guard
31 jan 2017 17:04:42 this cancer debian
31 jan 2017 17:05:11 cancer debian joined
30 jan 2017 17:14:12 wtf is this cancer timing
30 jan 2017 17:14:52 cancer angle
30 jan 2017 17:11:35 niggers never fake
30 jan 2017 17:00:01 fucking nigro
30 jan 2017 17:08:46 we got nigd
So on, so on, so on
You have a mental disorder or something like that?!
5. Topic closed before flaming is showing up.

BlóòdyKiller™

Just adding one more thing to cooky's words :

Next time you're posting on a topic where you're not supposed to, you'll be punished (This is adressed to shred, not FAHUDEE who had the right to answer).

Status
Not open for further replies.