VIP - !voteban & !votekick

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPE

I would like to see it again but only for VIPs.

VIP only: Because it was abused back then when we first used it.

Rebbo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's not because it will be for VIPs only that it will not be abused. The !votemute/!votegag is getting abused by VIPs to. I don't wanna know what will happen when they can !votekick/!voteban...
If someone is not following the rules you can always request a guard/admin on DISCORD.

TwINkY7298

Website
steamcommunity.com
That makes the Job as admin/Guard useless if we do this, than can everyone Buy VIP for 1€ and Ban everyone, if Think thats Not what Cooky want on his Servers.

P4UL

Owner
Staff member
Owner
TwINkY7298 said:
That makes the Job as admin/Guard useless if we do this, than can everyone Buy VIP for 1€ and Ban everyone, if Think thats Not what Cooky want on his Servers.
I kind of agree with Twinky here, most people will just voteban people who are good or are talking whilst they don't want them to talk. I understand that there are people who would just voteban the guys who cheat etc. and that's good, but there are a lot of people who would just abuse it.

J4mi3

Certain permissions must be for people with responsibilities, who knows how abused it'd be, so I'm really against your suggestion.

OP
HOPE

HOPE

Like I've rarely seen a guard after 6pm | guards are type of useless if they only guard one server

Snissel

We guards/admins are humans too, we try to dedicate most of our time on the servers, but some things are more important than the servers.
This is in my opinion a really bad suggestion, votemute/votegag is already abused, so this won’t make it better.
We have a lot of admins at the moment and most of them are active on discord, I am sure that if you need one in the server they’ll be able to come when needed.

FAHUDEE

As far I can tell everyone rightfully priorities real life so guards and admins can't always be on servers. But enough people abuse vote mute we aren't giving them rights to ban....

FAHUDEE

Ty cooky. I was scared it was gonna happen for a second :eek:
#cooky best owner

J4mi3

Since it's quite clear this idea isn't being added, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.