.:ZU:. Birthday Event this weekend

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooky

Founder
Website
zombieunlimited.eu
I'm happy to finally be able to bring you the new server IPs for the new Retakes 3/4 and Casual servers. Our Zombie Escape server will get replaced by KZ/Climb later next month.

Casual: casual.zu-gaming.eu:27045 (Password: event)
Retakes 3: retakes3.zu-gaming.eu:27015
Retakes 4: retakes4.zu-gaming.eu:27025

These servers should be up this Friday!

Unfortunately, this does mean we'll be letting go of our ZE server. I'd personally like to thank anyone who played on the server and helped out with the ZE community! 

I'd also like to give big thanks to any Guards/ex-Guards who helped support the server through the good and bad times. Thanks again.

I'm also happy to announce that our one-year anniversary celebration event will be taking place from the 26th of May to the 28th. This event will take place on our casual server (IP linked above).

There will be a total of 6 prizes, 3 for staff  (Admin and Guards only) and 3 for players.

These prizes will be given to the players/staff members with the most in-game points in the 3 days. This basically means you need to play as much as possible to win!

Player Prizes:
1st Place: 30 Euro Steam Gift Card
2nd Place: 40 Days VIP
3rd Place: 20 Days VIP

Staff Prizes:
1st Place: 10 Euro Steam Gift Card
2nd Place: 6000 Store Credits
3rd Place: 3000 Store Credits

We also have a staff vs players event and it starts this Saturday 5 PM (GMT) and you'll have a total time of 20 minutes to join before the game starts.

First of all, we're doing Dust2 only staff vs players, then, we're doing Office only staff vs players, then another Dust2 only, then another Office only. This event will not contain any prices but will have credit give-aways only.

There will also be double credits on all servers for these 3 days!

Also, there will be a new item in the online store called 'Packages’. These range from 1-5 Euros and contain store items, VIP, credits, special commands, etc.  All packages are shown below.
Anyways that's about all, I hope to see a lot of you on the servers this weekend. Good luck and thanks again! :)

-J4mi3

[img=900x600]https://zombieunlimited.eu/images/vippackages.png[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.