- If you’re looking for a powerful hero, go for the 3 flying heroes (Wilbur, Phoenix, Faustus).
- If you’re looking for a mix of balance/fun/strength, I’d say go for Vez’nan.
- If you really like melee heroes (like me), go for Reg’son, Bruce or Lynn.
What is the best hero in Kingdom Rush?
The best heroes are Oni for the original Kingdom Rush, Alric for Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, Phoenix the Eternal Bird for Kingdom Rush: Origins, and Doom Tank for Kingdom Rush: Vengeance.
Which is the best free hero in Kingdom Rush?
Kingdom rush free heroes
- In the first game, I feel that the best hero is easily Gerald (the first guy). …
- In Frontiers, the ranking of the free heroes go like this (obviously this is my opinion): (1) Alric, (2) Bruxa, (3) Mirage, (4) Cronan.
What is the best tower in Kingdom Rush?
Kingdom Rush: Origins best towers. The best tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins is Forest Keepers. It is a level four Melee Tower unlocked at stage eight. It is the best-rounded tower in the game.
How do you beat vez Nan in Kingdom Rush?
Put a Barracks up near the graveyard. This will both create a choke point and hold off the Skeletons that come from there. Use a hero with good armor, like Gerald Lightseeker or Hacksaw. On hero level 10, it takes Vez’nan 4 hits to kill them, if it is on mage form.
How do you beat Kingdom Rush?
What is the best strategy in Kingdom Rush?
- Make Sure You’re Soldiers Aren’t Too Cooped Up in Their Forts. …
- There’s A Few Ways to Handle Large Groups of Enemies. …
- Spruce Up Your Ranged Attackers ASAP. …
- Keep Your Barracks Strong. …
- Knock Down Those Heavily-Armored Enemies With Your Magical Towers.
How do you beat the final boss in Kingdom Rush Frontiers?
Quote from the video:
Youtube quote: And we can actually just use kill some of these teleport guys we got all work down here to help you get with all these teleportation guys and they killed most of them teleportation.
How many levels are in Kingdom Rush origins?
So many heroes, so few levels. Origins has 15 levels and 16 heroes(7 more to come).
How do heroes level up Kingdom Rush?
In Kingdom Rush, Heroes begin at level 1 and gain experience during a level by attacking enemies, before maxing out at level 10. With each new level they gain a boost in their HP and attacking strength. When a level ends, the hero reverts back to level 1.
How do you level up your heroes in Kingdom Rush origins?
Quote from the video:
Youtube quote: So to recap play on the easiest difficulty in the last. Environment and prioritize maxing out some skills rather than spreading out your hero.
How do you beat Umbra in Kingdom Rush Frontiers?
The gold you save up during wave 15 should reach 1000 or more. If it doesn’t, sell a few unimportant towers after Umbra reforms the first time; you need 1000-2000 gold rebuild the towers Umbra will destroy. For each tower that Umbra blows up, build an Archmage or Crossbow Fort to replace it.